In the event that a particular service is not running on your computer, e ID evento 7000 o 7011 o 7009 Event Viewer shown Just follow the fix in this article and your problem will be fixed in no time.
Modifies registry editor –
Change Registry Editor by increasing the default timeout value to 60 seconds so that the Service Control Manager can fix the problem.
1. Press Tasto Windows + R have lunch Running window.
2. When the Run window pops up, type this run shortcut and then press Pay in to launch the Registry Editor.
3. In the Registry Editor window, click "Fillet"And then click"Export”To create a backup copy of the registry on your computer.
4. Save it in the location.
In any case, if something goes wrong, you can easily recover the log.
5. In the Registry Editor window, in the left pane, go to this location-
6. In the right pane of the Registry Editor window, check for a key named "ServicesPipeTimeout".
If you notice that the key is there, skip the next step and go to 8 pass to change the value data.
If you don't see the key, you need to create the particular 3-bit value on your computer.
7. To create the key, right click on the right side of the Registry Editor window, then click "New"And then click"Valore DWORD (32 bit)".
Give the key a name like "ServicesPipeTimeout".
8. Now, double click over it "ServicesPipeTimeout“To change its value.
9. In the Edit DWORD (32-bit) Value Window, click "Decimal”To configure the base.
10 Now, set the 'Value data' for "60000"And then click"all right". to save the changes to your computer.
Close Registry Editor window.
Curriculum vitae computer to save the changes to your computer. After restarting the computer, the service will not produce the same types of errors.