Access Google services without typing a password but with your smartphone. Tired of having to log into google services with the password.
Google allows for a simpler and more immediate login option without having to type your password every time you connect to one of its services on a computer or other device.
Just configure your phone as a device to grant access and every time you want to connect to your Google account a message will arrive on your smartphone where you just need to press yes to confirm access without having to type the password.
This is also very useful for the forgetful and those who are afraid of not remembering the password. The password will be directly to your smartphone.
Access Google services without typing a password but with your smartphone
To activate access with your phone, follow the steps below. You will need your phone for the setup process.
- On your computer or tablet, open the My Account page. You may need to log into your Google account.
- In the "Tired of typing password?" Box, select Start.
- Select Configure, then log into your account. You will be directed to a setup wizard.
- In the "Sign in with your phone" section, choose.
- Activate the security function of the device.
- If you don't see a check mark next to the "Lock Screen" option, select Add a screen lock and follow the instructions.
- Select NEXT.
- Select NEXT under your username to try out the new login mode.
- Follow the on-screen instructions on your phone to view the Google message, then tap Yes.
- On your computer or tablet, select Attiva to finish the configuration.
Whenever you log into your Google account from any computer device or other smartphone or tablet, you will receive the message "Are you trying to log in?" on your phone.
Log in with your phone
- To log in, enter your email address or phone number, then select NEXT. Your data may be shown automatically. A reminder will appear asking you to check your phone for access.
- Toccata Yes in the message "Are you trying to log in?" sent to your phone.
Done now, the login on the device where you were trying to log in with your Google account will be done without typing any password.
How to change Phone or stop access
- You don't have your phone with you
- The phone battery is low
- The phone is offline
In such cases, open the login screen and select Try to log in another way > enter your password.
Phone lost or stolen how to block Google access
The Screen Lock feature helps protect your phone if it is lost or stolen. The person who comes into possession of your device will not be able to unlock it to access your account.
Even if your phone has one of these security features, we recommend that you take the following steps to protect your account even better.
- Log into your account on another device.
- Visit the My Account page.
- Select the device you lost.
- Select Remove next to "Account Access".