The error message "An unhandled exception occurred on ...“Appears on your computer if you try to start an application designed with Visual Studio. Users have reported similar error messages from a variety of applications such as Uplay, Internet Explorer, some old incompatible games designed for older versions of Windows. You can fix this by simply following the fixes listed in this article.
1. There is a possibility that your computer's anti-virus will prohibit access. Turn off the antivirus for a while and check again.
2. Restart your computer. After restarting your computer, try the application again.
Solution 1: Install the Windows update
Windows receives occasional patches.
1. Press the button Tasto Windows + I.
2. Then click on "Updates and security".
3. Then click on "Look for updates".
4. Once the updates have been downloaded, click on "Restart now“To restart the computer.
If the problem was caused by some Windows problem, the update should fix it.
Solution 2: Delete the launcher registry value
Some users have complained that they have seen this error message while trying to access Ubisoft's Uplay. Follow these steps to fix this problem.
warning - The Registry Editor is a reserved location on your computer. Before continuing to edit the registry, we ask that you make a backup copy of the registry on your computer.
After opening the Registry Editor, click on "archive". Then click on "Export“To make a new backup on your computer.
1. Digita “regedit“In the search box.
2. Then click on "Registry Editor“To access it.
3. Next, go to this location:
4. Next, right-click on “Rocket launcher"key.
5. Then click on "To remove"From your computer.
After deleting the key, close Registry Editor.
Restart your computer.
Solution 3: Enable .NET Framework
Older programs / games required .NET framework on your computer.
1. Right-click on windows and then click "run".
2. Enter this code in the Run window. Press Log in to access the Windows functions.
3. In the Windows Features window, check the ".NET Framework 3.5 (include .NET 2.0 e 3.0)".
4. Then click on "ok".
Windows will download and install the required functionality on your computer.
5. When done, click on "Restart now“To restart the computer.
After restarting your computer, you can run the program again.
Solution 4: Install the latest version of the .NET framework
The existing Windows .NET framework may have been damaged.
1. Press Tasto Windows + R to open the file run window.
2. In the running window, type or copy and paste "optional features“. Click on “ok".
Windows Features window will open.
3. Now, check the option “.NET Framework 4.8 Advanced Series“If you haven't marked it yet *.
4. Then click on "ok".
Windows Features will now install the latest .NET Framework on your computer.
[*NOTE- If the option is already checked, uncheck the box and click on “OK".
reboot your computer. This will disable the .NET Framework on your computer.
After restarting your device, follow the steps described above to re-enable the .NET Framework on your system and restart the system once again.
Solution 5: Reset Internet Explorer
If you are getting this error message when you open Internet Explorer on your computer.
1. Right-click on Windows key. Then click on "run".
2. When the Run window opens, type “inetcpl.cpl“. Click on “ok".
3. When Internet Properties opens, go to "Advanced".
4. Click on 'Restart…“To restore the application.
5. In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings window, check the option "Delete your personal settings".
6. Click on 'Restart“To restore the application.
Restart your computer and check if it works.
Solution 6: Disable the script debugging operation and delete the registry keys
If the above method didn't fix your Internet Explorer problem, follow these simple steps.
1. Press the button Tasto Windows + R.
2. Then rewrite this code and click "ok".
3. In the Internet Properties window, go to "AdvancedEyelash ".
4. Hence, check box "Disable script debugging (Internet Explorer)".
5. Next, click on “To apply"And then in"ok".
Close the Internet Properties window.
6. Press Tasto Windows + R together.
7. Digita “regedit“In the terminal. Click on "ok".
8. When the Registry Editor appears on the screen, go to this location ~
For 32-bit users - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftWindows NTCurrentVersionAeDebug For 64-bit users - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREWow6432NodeMicrosoftWindows NTCurrentVersionAeDebug
9. Now, right click on “Scrubber"And click"To remove".
10. Next, access this area depending on whether you are using a 32-bit or 64-bit system ~
For 32-bit users - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoft.NETFramework For 64-bit users - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREWow6432NodeMicrosoft.NETFramework
11. As before, right-click on "DbgManagedDebugger"And then click"To remove“To remove the key from the computer.
Close the Registry Editor on your computer.
Then start again your computer for these changes to take effect.
Correction - 7 Perform a clean boot of the system
If some third-party applications are preventing the normal performance of .NET frameworks, this problem can occur.
1. You need to right click on the Windows icon and click on "run".
2. Write "msconfig“In the terminal. Then you have to press the 'Log in'key once.
3. Once the System Settings window is open, click on the "general".
4. Immediately after that, click the radio button next to "Selective start"option.
5. After this step you have to check the box next to "Charging system services.
6. Go to “Services"Section.
7. Next, what you need to do is check the "Hide all Microsoft services".
8. To disable all third party applications, click on "Disable everything".
9. You have to click on the button "To boot"Section.
10. Click on 'Open Task Manager".
10. Here you need to click on "deactivate“To disable them all.
After disabling the launch of all unnecessary applications, close the Task Manager window.
11. Then click on "To apply"TO"ok".
Fix 8 - Perform SFC and DISM checks
The SFC and DISM checks can identify and fix minor file corruption on the system.
1. Press the button Tasto Windows + R.
2. Then write "cmd". Press Ctrl + Shift + Enter together.
3. Just type this command and press Log in to perform a simple SFC scan.
sfc / scannow
4. Running a DISM scan is a very simple process. To do this, copy and paste this command and then press Log in.
Dism / Online / Cleanup Image / RestoreHealth
At the end of these two scans, start again your device and see if it works.