Can't turn off Caps Lock on your computer because you're stuck and looking for a solution? If you are really facing this problem, you are in the right place. Some Windows 10 users also complain of the same type of problem on their computer. You can easily fix this by changing the control of the 'Caps Lock' key to the 'Change' wrench. Follow this solution on your computer and the problem will be solved in no time. But, before continuing, you should try these solutions to initially test some conditions:
1. Press Modify it is located on the right side of the laptop and while holding it, simply press TAPAS lock button. This also activates Reverse Caps Lock on your system and may solve the problem.
2. Disconnect the keyboard from the computer and reconnect it to the computer. Now, check if the 'Caps Lock' key works or not.
3. Try connecting the keyboard with another laptop / pc and see if the problem with the Caps Lock key is still there or not. If the problem persists, you should consider replacing the keyboard.
Four. Restart your computer. Check if it helps or not.
If any of these solutions didn't work, choose this solution:
Fix-Change advanced key settings on your computer-
Changing the advanced key settings on your computer can fix this problem on your computer.
1. Press Tasto Windows + I to open the Settings window.
2. Now click on "Time and language".
3. In the Settings window, click "Language"On the left side and then on the right side, swipe down to click"Choose an input method to always use as the default".
4. Now scroll down and click on "Input language keyboard shortcuts“To open the Advanced Key Settings window.
5. In the Input Language and Text Services window under 'To turn off Caps Lock' settings, click "Press the SHIFT key".
6. Finally, click on "Request"And"all right”To save the changes on your computer.
Yes Now 'Caps Lock is locked on your computer, you can turn it off simply by pressing the' Change 'button on your keyboard. Your problem will be solved.