Do you see a pop-up message?The program cannot start because D3dx9_38.dll is missing from your computerwhen you try to open a game / software on your computer? This problem usually occurs due to corruption in Directx records. If you are facing this problem, please download and install DirectX End User Runtim We will fix this problem for sure.
How to fix D3dx9_38.dll missing error in Windows 10-
1. Visit this DirectX End User Web Runtime Installer link to download the latest version of Directx.
2. Click on 'download“To initialize the download process.
Choose a suitable location on your computer to download the file.
3. Go to the downloaded folder e double click in "dxwebsetup“To install on your computer.
4. Under Microsoft (R) DirectX (R) Setup, select "I accept the agreement".
5. Then click on "The next".
6. Now the latest version of Directx will be installed on your computer.
7. When the installation process is complete, click on "To finish“To close the installer window.
Restart your computer to complete the installation process.
After restarting your computer, you will be able to play or run the software. Also, this error message will not appear.
Your problem should be solved.