Some Windows 10 users complain about a problem they face after updating their computer. According to them, they cannot see the icons on the File Desktop window and they get an error message - 'The location on the desktop is not available'. If you find yourself in the same situation, don't worry. Follow these fixes on your computer and the problem will be fixed soon.
Fix-1 End the file browsing process and restart it-
Ending the File Explorer process and then restarting it will restore the temporary files causing this problem.
1. By pressing Ctrl + Shift + Enter will open the Task Manager window.
2. Now go to 'Processiciglio.
3. Then find and the right mouse button on him "Windows Explorer"Process then click"Final task“To finish the process.
Windows Explorer the process will finish.
4. In the Task Manager window, click "archive“In the menu bar.
5. Then click on "Run a new activity".
4. In the Create a new task window, copy paste or write "explorer.exe"In the frame.
5. Now click on "ok”Open File Browser on your computer.
The problem will not occur. Check if it works, if not, find the next solution.
Fix-2 Manually copy and paste the desktop folder-
If this problem continues to bother you, manually copying and pasting the desktop folder will work for you.
1. Pressing the "Windows key" together with the "R" key will open a Run window.
2. Now, copy paste this location into the run window and knock Log in.
Replace "C:“With the drive letter of Windows.
The default The folder will open in the File Explorer window.
3. Click on 'View"In the menu bar, then select the option"hidden objects“To see hidden items in File Browser.
4. Now, the right mouse button on him "Desk"Folder then click"copy“To copy the folder.
4. In the File Browser window, go to this location-
C: Windows System32 config systemprofile
5. Now press "Ctrl + V'to paste the "Desk“Folder in System Profile Location.
Once done, close the File Explorer window.
Restart computer for the changes to take effect.
The error will be corrected.