ESENT is a database search engine built into your computer that helps File Navigator, Search to search for parameters on your computer. Some Windows 10 users complain about an issue related to ESENT failure in their respective systems. If you are facing similar type of problem on your computer then follow these solutions and you will be able to fix the problem on your computer.
Fix-1 Create database folder in TileDataLayer-
Creating a Folder Database in the TileDataLayer The folder can help you solve this problem on your computer.
1. Press Tasto Windows + R have lunch Running window. Now, copy paste this folder address in Run and Hit Pay in.
2. Now, the right mouse button in the open space and then click "New>"And then click"Fillet”To create a folder on your computer.
3. Rename the new folder to "TileDataLayer"And later double click in it to open it on your computer.
4. Again the right mouse button in the blank space and then click "New>"And then click"Fillet”To create a new folder.
5. Rename the folder as "database".
Now close the File Browser window and then start again your computer. After rebooting, the problem should be resolved.
Fix-2 Use cmd to create folders-
In the above solution, if you are having some kind of difficulty creating folders on your computer, this solution will definitely help you.
1. To open the Running window you need to press the 'Windows key + R' keys together.
2. In this Run window, type "cmd"And then click"all right".
3. Copy paste these commands in the CMD window then knocks Pay in to create new folders named 'TileDataLayer' and the 'database'.
cd configsystemprofileAppDataLocal mkdir TileDataLayer cd TileDataLayer mkdir Database
After running the last command on your computer, close the System Symbol window.
Restart your computer. After restarting your computer, you will no longer have to face the ESENT error.