Some Windows 10 users complain about a problem they are facing on their Windows 10 devices. According to them, when they try to open a particular type of file, they get an error on their computer that says “This file has no associated program". If you finally face the same problem then follow this solution from this article and the problem will be solved very easily. But, before moving on to the main solution, try these simpler solutions first.
1. Restart your computer. After restarting your computer, try opening the file on your computer again.
2. Try logging into your computer with an administrative account. Then try opening the file again on your computer.
If any of these solutions didn't work for you, look for this solution:
Fix- Edit Registry Editor-
1. Press Tasto Windows + R have lunch running on your computer.
2 inch run window, press "regedit“And hit Log in Open Registry Editor on your computer.
3. Once the file In the Registry Editor window opens, click on “archive"And then click"Export“To create a backup copy of the registry on your computer.
4. In the Export Log File, select a location to store the backup. Then give the backup the name "Original registration".
5. Configure "Export Range 'for"All"And finally click"Save“To save the registry backup on your computer.
You can restore the registry if something goes wrong.
6. Now enter Registry Editor window, go to this location-
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT Directory shell
7. Now, on the left side of the Registry Editor window, expand "seashell".
8. Right-click on "cmd"And then click"To remove“To remove the key from the computer.
9. Now, right click on “located"And then click"To remove“To remove the key from the computer.
After deleting the registry keys from your computer, close the Registry Editor window.
Restart your computer. After restarting your computer, try opening the file on your computer again. Check if you still have the problem on your computer or not. Your problem should be solved.