Are you seeing?intelppm.syserror code in BSOD (Blue Screen of Death) problem? If so, don't worry. This problem usually occurs due to the damaged Intelppm.sys file or in case it is accidentally removed from the system drive. Follow these simple fixes and the problem will be solved in the blink of an eye.
Fix-1 Change registry-
Editing the registry and restarting the computer should fix the problem.
1. Digita “regedit“In the search box and simply press enter.
3. Go to this key header-
4. Now, on the right side, double click on "Home“DWORD value to change it.
5. Next, set "Value data: 'for"4".
6. Next, click on "ok“To save the change on your computer.
Near Registry Editofinestra r.
Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.
After restarting the device, the “intelppm.sys” error message will no longer be displayed.
Fix- 2 Disable Intel Power Management Driver
The variety of power transmitted to the device in a variety of states (sleep, operation) of the computer, controlled by the Intelppm driver. Disabling it may solve the problem.
1. Press Windows + I icon.
2. Then click on “Update and security".
3. Next, you need to click on the "Recovery".
4. To restart the computer in the Recovery Environment, click on "Restart now".
5. When the computer boots into Recovery mode, click "Troubleshoot".
6. Then, you need to click on the button "Advanced options".
7. From the list of advanced options, access the "Command Prompt".
8. To rename the intelppm.sys driver file, copy this code, paste it into the terminal and press enter.
clean intelppm.sys intelppm.sys.bak
Restart the computer on Windows 10. The problem will no longer occur with Intelppm.
Your problem should be solved.
Fix 3 Reset your computer-
If system restore didn't fix the problem either, then computer recovery is the only option for you.
1. At first, you have to open the window settings file.
2. Now, click on “Update and security".
3. Now, in the left pane, click on “Recovery".
4. On the right side, click "Restart now"In the Advanced Startup.
5. Now you need to click on the button "Troubleshoot".
6. To restore / update the device, choose the option "Reset this PC".
7. Now, here you have two alternatives:
a. Update your PC- Updating your computer will only delete some settings. Everything else will be there as it is.
b. Reset your PC- If you choose this option, your computer will have a fresh start. Everything will be erased.
You have to choose one of these options and click on it.
Your device will be reset / updated.
The error will no longer occur.