If you are unable to change the current account type from "standard" to "administrator", this article is for you. Simply, follow this simple solution and the problem will be solved in no time.
Fix: Change the account type to safe mode
You have to boot your computer into Safe Mode with Command Prompt log in and then all you have to do is pass a single command to get administrative access of your account.
At first, you need to start Safe Mode–
1. Press Windows + I icon.
2. Now, click on “Update and security".
3. Now, in the left pane, click on “Recovery"
4. In the section "Advanced startup"Section, you need to click"Restart now".
5. When the computer starts up Choose a window option, click "Troubleshoot".
6. Next, you need to click on "Advanced options".
7. Now, click on the button "Startup Settings".
8. Then, you need to click on "Restart".
9. You will now be shown the Startup Settings options.
10. Press "6”For 'Enable Safe Mode with Command Prompt' login.
Your computer will boot into Safe Mode with Login Only Command Prompt.
11. To give administration of your account, execute this command in the terminal.
net localgroup Administrators username /add
[ NOTES– Replace “username” with the username you are using on your computer.
As the username for this pc is –Sambit, so it will look like- “net localgroup Administrators Sambit /add”]
After running the command you will notice a message like "The command completed successfully".
Near Command Prompt window.
Restart your computer. You will see that your standard account has changed to an administrative one.
Your problem will be solved.