When a particular program writes a large amount of data to a particular stack buffer, more than the memory that the stack is allocated to, the stack-based buffer becomes full due to lack of memory and causes a fatal error. If you see this error message, "The system detected a stack-based buffer overflow in this application“On your computer, follow these simple solutions and the problem will be solved quite easily.
Note: - If you cannot boot your system, try booting it in safe mode using automatic repair and then follow the steps.
Fix-1 Rename BannerStore key-
Renaming the BannerStore key solved the problem for some users, follow these simple steps to test it on your computer-
Open the Publisher register click on "archive">"Export”To create a secure backup.
If something goes wrong, you can recover the log by simply importing the backup.
1. Click in the search box and type "regedit".
2. Now what do you need to click on "Registry Editor".
3 inch Registry Editor window pops up, you need to navigate to this location-
4. Now scroll down to find "BannerStore". The right mouse button in "BannerStore"And then click"Rename“To rename it.
5. Rename the key folder to "BannerShopOld".
6. Press Ctrl + Alt + Del together from the keyboard to open the security window, now click on “Disconnect“To log out of the computer.
7. Log back into your computer.
The problem will be fixed upon login and there will be no more loop blocks.
Fix-2 Scan SFC and DISM-
1. Close “cmdFrom the search bar.
2. Then the right mouse button in "Symbol of the system"In the search result raised and click"Run as administrator".
3. To perform these analyzes, run these codes sequentially one by one.
sfc /scannow DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth DISM /online /Cleanup-Image / ScanHealth
All these commands will take time to scan / repair system files.
Once done, close the Command Prompt window.
Restart your computer.
Try running the application on your computer again. Check if the error is
still there or not.
Fix-3 Reset PC
1. Press Tasto Windows + R key combination to open the run.
2. Type cmd I awarded CTRL + SHIFT + Enter key at once together.
3. Now run the following command.
4. Choose keep my files option.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to restart your Windows PC.