is Photos The application opens very slowly on your Windows 10 computer? If so, don't worry, we have some simple solutions to this problem. This error actually occurs due to errors or glitches in the Photos app. Repairing it or restoring it from the Settings window will definitely fix this problem.
Fix-1 Disable linked duplicates-
If you have a large number of duplicate files on your computer, then the 'Duplicate Linked' process can slow down Photos application significantly.
1. Click Search Box and then type "Photography"And then click"Photography”From the high search result.
2. In the Photos application, click three points in the upper right corner and then click "Settings".
3. Bottom View and change settings g, enable / disable 'Linked duplicates'configuration to "Worn out".
4. In video settings, enable / disable "Use hardware accelerated video encoding" to "Worn out".
Close the Photos app.
Relaunch Photographs application on your computer.
Fix-2 Photo Repair Application-
Repairing the Photographs Application is the best solution to this problem. Just follow these simple steps to do it:
1. Press Tasto Windows + I to open the Settings window and click "Applications".
2. Now, in the left panel of the Settings window, click on “App and features".
3. Click the search box on the right side and type "Photography".
4. Then click on "Photography"To highlight it and then click"Advanced options".
5. Next, click on “Adjust”Under 'Start Over' to solve basic Photographs problems.
Close Window Settings.
Now after the Photos app repair, run it and check if it is loading slowly or not.
Fix-3 Run Windows Store App Troubleshooter-
1. Search for the "Troubleshoot configuration issues“In the search box.
2. Then click on "Troubleshoot configuration issues".
3. Scroll down and click "Windows Store App"And click"Run the troubleshooter".
4. The troubleshooter will run on your computer and will detect any type of application problem and suggest solutions to the problem.
5. Click on 'NextTo try the probable solution to your problem.
Your computer will restart. After restarting your computer, open Photos on your computer.
Fix-4 Reset App Photos-
If nothing works for you, restart Photos The application can work for you.
1. Search for "App and featuresS “.
2. Now click on "App and features”Open Settings on your computer.
3. Digita “Photography".
4. Now click on "Photography"And then click"Advanced options".
4. Now click on "Restart”To restore the application to its default state.
Restart your computer. After restarting your computer, launch the Photos application on your computer.
Photographs should work fine.
Your problem will be solved.
Fix-5 Uninstall and reinstall the Photos app-
Uninstall Photos from your computer and then reinstall it from the Microsoft Store.
1. The right mouse button Windows icon and then click "PowerShell (administrator)".
2. To uninstall the Photos app package, Copy-paste this command in Window Shell Power, then press Pay in.
Get-AppxPackage *photo* | Remove-AppxPackage
Close Window Shell Power.
Restart computer to save the changes to your computer.
4. After restarting, press Tasto Windows + R have lunch Run, and then type this command and press Pay in.
Microsoft Store window will open.
5. Now you have to search for "Photos".
6. Click on 'Photos at Microsoft".
7. In the next window, under Microsoft Photos, click on "Obtain“Install” Photographs on your computer.
Photographs will be installed on your computer.
It should work normally.
Your problem will be solved.