YouTube hosts hundreds of videos. Knowledge seekers, entertainment lovers, and geeks need it every day. In Windows 10, some of you may have had problems with YouTube. Internet Explorer crashed while playing a video. Despite the Flash Player update, the problem may persist. Problems with Netflix videos are also seen. It's hard to skip a day without YouTube. Hence, it is important that you fix it. Now, if YouTube isn't working on your Windows 10 device, this post is the solution. Follow the steps below:
- 15 free YouTube download software for your PC
- How to play YouTube videos continuously
Accelerated graphics rule
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click on start button(Settings) in the upper right corner. Then click Internet options.
- A wizard will appear. Click on Advanced tab. Check the box it refers to Use software rendering instead of GPU rendering. This enables the above option.
- Click To apply e ok.
- Try the next time you start Internet Explorer. The changes must have taken place.
Change the Flash Player settings
It is important to make sure that Flash Player is working correctly. It can be done by applying the given steps:
- Click on start button(Settings) in the upper right corner of Internet Explorer. Click on Manage add-ons.
- In Toolbars and Extensions, right click sopra Shockwave Flash object. Click on Enable.
Disable the ActiveX filter
- Click on start button(Settings) in the upper right corner of Internet Explorer.
- Hover your mouse over Safety. Some pop-up options. Click on Active X Filter. This disables the ActiveX filter.
- Close Internet Explorer. The changes will appear on the next start.
If the problem persists, make sure Adobe Flash Player is up to date. Get the latest version. Problems must be due to incorrect settings or due to Flash Player. If the problem is with Flash Player, YouTube will give a message. Either way, try these steps. Your problem will be solved.