Some users have reported that when they try to remove a Bluetooth device, Windows 10 will not allow them to remove the Bluetooth device. If you are facing this problem then don't worry as here are working solutions for the problem.
Solution 1: Use the control panel
1. Find the control panel in the search box and click the control panel icon to open it Control Panel.
2. Click View Tools and printers.
3. Right-click on device and choose remove the device give the menu answer.
If it keeps reappearing when you turn on Bluetooth. Try the next solution listed below.
Solution 2: use Device Manager
1. Press Windows + R keys next to the Open RUN command box.
2. Write devmgmt.msc on it and click ok.
3. Click View Tab e scegli Show hidden devices.
4. In Device Manager, expand Bluetooth.
5. The right mouse button and choose Uninstall device for the device you want to remove.
Note that there may be one or more entries for the device you want to remove. Delete all items associated with the device.