Solved: PC cannot be accessed right now Windows 8 / 8.1 / 10 Error: - Do you often get an error message similar to the following when trying to log in to Windows 8 / 8.1 / 10?
You can’t sign in to your PC right now. Go to account.live.com to fix the problem, or try the last password you used on this PC.
You may think this error is being displayed because you entered the wrong password. But this is just one of the many reasons that could trigger this message. With Windows 8, Windows introduced the new feature that allows its users to log into Windows using their Microsoft account and password. But with this a lot of errors also appeared. Dive into the article to learn about the possible causes of this problem and how to deal with them efficiently.
Solution 1: Make sure you have turned off Caps Lock
The first solution should always be the simplest, right? Make sure you have turned off the file Caps Lock button. If your password contains numbers, make sure the Bloc Num It is on. See if this solves your problem. If not, continue with the next steps.
Solution 2: Use the on-screen keyboard
Sometimes the keyboard can fail on its own for a period of time. In this case, if you enter certain passwords, it is possible that they are entered incorrectly and the password is incorrect. In that case, you can use the on-screen keyboard with which you can enter your password. To access the on-screen keyboard, click Clock like the icon at the bottom of the screen and choose On-screen keyboard from the list of options.
Solution 3: restart your computer
If the previous two solutions do not work, then perhaps the problem is due to a common error widely reported by users of Windows 8, 8.1 and 10. A more efficient solution is to restart the system and wait 10-20 seconds after the restart before attempting log into. This simple solution is very useful for many users.
Solution 4: change your Microsoft account password
If none of the above work, let's try resetting your Microsoft account password. For this, we need a different computer from which you can log into your account. Follow the steps below to update your password efficiently.
- Click Which!! to go to the link to reset your password. When the webpage opens, choose the radio button corresponding to the option I forgot my password and hit The next button.
- You will be asked to enter the email ID associated with your Microsoft account. Once you are done, enter the captcha and hit the next button.
- Now you have to choose the means by which you wish to receive the security code with which you can reset your password.
- Check your Microsoft email account, or whatever means you chose in the previous step, to find the security code and enter it.
- Enter a new password and confirm it by typing again.
- You should now receive a message saying yours The account has been recovered. Restart the computer you failed to log in from and try to log in with the newly created password. You should be able to log in now without seeing any error messages.
Hope your problem is solved. If you have any questions about any of the steps, feel free to leave comments, we'll be happy to help. Check back for more tips, tricks and tips.