Word Excel Y Adjustment Power Outlet Saving files every few minutes can be a lifesaver for you in case your workstation crashes without warning. After restarting your computer, you will be able to recover the entire document, without losing much Word Excel Y Power outlet saves the file automatically in the background.
Establish Word Excel Y Power outlet save the file, follow these steps:
Imposes Word, Excel and PowerPoint to save the file automatically
NOTE: - We will show the process in MS Word. Since the process is the same for the other two applications (eg Stand Out Y Socket) you can easily configure those two to do the same.
1. Open MS Word on your computer.
2. Now, in the menu bar, click on “archive"And then on the left side, click"ChoicesWhich is in the end.
3. Now, in the Word Options window, on the left side, click on "Save".
4. Hence, check the option "Save autosave information every". Now set the timer to "2"minutes.
5. Don't forget check the option "Keep the latest auto-restored version". Finally, click on "ok“To save the changes.
Re-launch application word on your computer.
After the word relaunch your document will continue to be automatically saved in 2 minutes.
After trying these changes, if you notice word freezes or it's too late, consider increasing the time period for 5 to 10 minutes in 4 pass.