How to block emails in Gmail. Gmail allows you to easily block emails from addresses you don't care about.
How to block emails in Gmail
- Go to and enter your Google account credentials.
- Find an email from the person, company or random address you want to block.
- Open the email.
- Click the down arrow on the same line as the sender's name / address.
- Select Block "[Sender's Name / Address]" .
How to unblock emails in Gmail
If you accidentally block the wrong person, don't worry, the situation is easy to correct:
- Open Gmail.
- Click the gear icon in the upper right corner.
- Select Settings .
- Click on the tab Filters and blocked addresses at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to The following email addresses are blocked. Messages from these addresses will appear in Spam .
- Highlight the address you want to unblock.
- Click on Unblock selected addresses .