Personalization always gives immense pleasure to those who want to have a little bit of themselves in everything that surrounds them. Yes, you have made the right choice when it comes to selecting your operating system. Windows is the place where you can add or remove small details and make a computer look the way you want.
This article tries to inform you about a new possibility to customize your Windows. You can change the font color of title bar text in Windows 10 with the help of regedit Program. The look of your system tells others a lot about your personality and therefore it is definitely worth spending some time on this front. Read on to learn how to hack this simple trick.
Read also: - How to change the start menu and Takbar color in Windows 10
- Open any window to see the text color of the title bar font. In the screenshot shown below, I have opened Pad. As you can see, the text color of the title bar font is black. Let's change it to red, with the help of a program called regedit.
- Open the Start menu and type regedit. From the search results, select the program regedit file and when UAC asks for permission, allow it to run.
- Now in the left pane of Registry Editor find the HKEY_CURRENT_USER window and click on it.
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER expands into a navigation list to give you a number of options. You need to find the one called Control Panel and click on it.
- The next step is to click Colors, which is an option listed in Control Panel.
- After clicking on Colors, in the window pane to the right of the Registry Editor, you will be able to see more entries. From these entries, on the Name tab, find the one called Title Text. Double click to go to the next step.
- Now a small window called Edit String appear. There will be a box called Value data and this is where you need to give the rgb value of the color you want the title bars to appear in. Since we want our title bars to be red, I have given rgb values as 255 0 0. You can change it according to your color choice.
- You can get the list of colors and their rgb values From here !!
That's all. You have now successfully changed the title bar text color from black to red. To see the changes, log out and then log in. Now open any window to see the changes. I opened Pad again and you can see that the title bar text color has changed from black to red. To undo the changes, simply perform the above steps and in the Edit String file, give the original values, which is 0 0 0 (for black).