How to change the language in Google. How do you change the language in all your Google services? The answer is not as obvious as one might think.
Sure, it's simple enough, but that won't affect the language you see on YouTube, Keep, Drive, or any other Google apps.
In this short article, we explain how to change the language in Google.
How to change the language in Google
To change the language in Google, you just need to follow the step-by-step instructions below:
- Go to .
- Enter your Google account credentials and click Log in .
- On the Google account home screen, select Account preferences .
- In the pane on the left side of the screen, scroll down to Language and Input Tools and click the link.
- Click on the language .
- First, set yours default language . Click the pencil icon to view the available options, then highlight a language and select Select to make your choice.
- So, set it up Other languages you know. If some content is naturally in that language, Google will not convert it to your default language.
- You can add more extra languages by clicking Add another language .
All Google services should now be displayed in the newly selected language. You may need to log out of Google and then log back in for the changes to take effect.