When you want to change your Gmail account password, you need to change your Google account password. All Google apps and services are tied to a single account.
Change your Gmail and Google account passwords
- Open the page of. Then log in with your current Google credentials.
- Select Safety on the left and you will find the entry Access to Google.
- Here that you can change the password and enable / disable two-step verification. Click Password.
- You will need to re-enter your Google account password to verify that it is really you who are trying to access these settings.
- Once done you can enter a new password and click change Password to save her.
Done, you have now changed the password of your Google account and therefore of Gmail and all the Google services associated with it.
We remind you to use more complex passwords such as 12345 or associated with your birthday or first name. If you want you can use these tools to get a hint of what to use.
If you suspect that your password has been discovered or that your Google account has been hacked change your Google password immediately and also activate the offer to further protect your account.