Chrome allows you to quickly clear the cache and cookies for a single website. We'll show you the fastest ways to do this.
Clear cookies and cache from a single site on Chrome
- Open Chrome and go to the site whose cookies and cache you want to clear.
- Now select the padlock symbol in the address bar on the left before the site url.
- From the menu that opens, select Site settings.
- A new Chrome Settings window for that site will open. In the section utilization select Clear data. And confirm your willingness to clear the data in the pop-up window.
- Done, you have now cleared that site's cookies and cache. Then refresh the site page and Chrome will start loading new site data and cookies.
As you can see, deleting the collected data of a site on Chrome is simple. You can also do this by going to Chrome's settings, but why complicate your life when this is the quickest way to do it.
This procedure can be carried out on both computers with Chrome browsers and Chrome on smartphones and tablets.