If you happen to use Yahoo Mail in most of your mail conversations, you should consider customizing your user experience. One of these ways is to create an email signature.
An email signature is an opportunity to make a first impression. It can act as a branding tool as it communicates certain information about you to the email recipient without them asking.
Here's how to create a custom email signature in Yahoo Mail.
Create email signatures in Yahoo Mail
Yahoo Mail offers an in-app signature editor. With the editor, you can include details like name, role / profession, phone number, email address, and social media links within your signature. Here's how it works.
- Go to yours on Yahoo by logging in with your credentials.
- To the right of the email page, click Settings.
- At the bottom of the settings bar, click More Settings.
- A new window with more setting options should be visible. Click Write Email.
- Scroll down to the Signature field with an empty box below it.
- Inside the blank box, you can type some text such as your name and profession. To change the font and font size, highlight the text within the Signature Editor and select the AA icon that represents the font.
- Once you've selected AA, choose your preferred font type and size.
- As you make changes to the font and font size, be sure to pay attention to the window to your right, which shows a preview of the signature.
- To change the font color, highlight the text you want to change and select the three multicolored circles in the signature editor. You can change the color of the text or highlight the text.
- To insert a link, highlight the text to be used as a hyperlink and select the Link icon in the signature editor.
- Paste or write the link to insert. You can choose to test the link (to see if it's working) or save it.
- Once you've made all the changes, make sure the switch to enable signing with your email address is turned on. If it is not activated, your outgoing emails will be unsigned.
That's all. Whenever you click the compose button to send an email, the signature will appear.