How to double the internet speed on a Windows PC with these commands: - Are you bothered by your slow internet connection? Don't worry, with just a few commands you can increase your broadband speed by 30-35%. So what are you waiting for? Let's get into the article, shall we?
- Start writing DCM looking for windows. when Symbol of the system appears in the result, right click on it and select Run as administrator give the menu answer.
- When the Symbol of the system open in admin mode, type or copy and paste the command netsh int tcp mostra globale and press the Enter key. This will display the global TCP parameters. We need to change them a bit. For that, just follow the steps below.
- Save the file as MerabhejaBooster.bat and hit Save button. Don't forget to choose All files like Save as type.
- As below, run the file bat file in administrator mode by right clicking on it. Now check your internet speed. You can easily see that it has significantly increased. To enjoy!
What if you want to restore the original settings?
- If you want to restore the global parameters to their previous values, type the following commands in notepad and save them as reset.bat.
cd netsh int tcp show global netsh int tcp set global chimney=default netsh int tcp set heuristics enabled netsh int tcp set global congestionprovider=none
- Then run the bat file you just created, in admin mode, by right clicking on it as in the fifth step. That is. Now everything is back to its original state.
Why settle for slow internet when you can dramatically increase speed with very few commands? Try this trick today. If you're stuck with any of the steps, feel free to leave feedback, we'll be happy to help. Stay tuned for more tips, tricks and tips.