If you're looking for a way to download all your photos or videos from Google Photos, export them to another cloud service, or download them to your computer, here's how.
Export all photos and videos from Google Photos
- Go to (Google Takeout Service) from a computer preferably.
- Log into your Google account if you haven't already.
- On the page of Google Takeout Service you will now see all the Google services you can export data from. To simplify, and download only your Google Photos photos and videos, click Uncheck all. Now scroll through the various services and select Google Photos.
- Optionally, you can choose the export format and even the albums to include.
- Scroll to the bottom and press Next step to continue.
- Now select The delivery method whether to receive a link via e-mail (this if you want to download everything on your computer) or transfer everything to another Cloud service.
- Frequency, if you no longer want automatic copies, leave Export an Archive.
- Select the format if zip (leave this on Windows) or tgz and the size of each single archive.
- Once done, press on Create export.
- Google will send you an email when the download is ready and the data is available for download on Takeout. So open the email on your computer and click on the link inside to start downloading your photos and videos from Google photos. Note that you only have seven days to download it. If you have chosen to transfer to another cloud service, you will receive an email confirming the transfer.