How to easily search all attachments received on Gmail. Thanks to this extension, searching for attachments will be simple.
Would you like to be able to see all the attachments received on your Gmail mail without having to search for them in a complicated way but have a preview of them on the screen?
Well, follow this guide to install a free extension that will allow you to simplify the management of attachments in Gmail.
See attachments received on Gmail
The Chrome extension is free to download. It's in beta right now, but it works with inbox content. Here is a brief overview of how it works:
- Download and install Dittach from the Chrome Web Store.
- Give it permission to access the right Gmail inbox so it can handle attachments.
- Dittach appears as a sidebar in your inbox. The sidebar displays an attachment feed by date.
- The feed has clear thumbnails of the attachment, sender name, file type, file name and date sent.
- Click the attachment to view it (along with the email).
- You can save, print or forward it from the sidebar.
Dittach works with almost all file types, including audio and video attachments. You can filter attachments based on file type.
The powerful extension works with Gmail's search bar to give you another way to start looking for a file. Use it with keywords or email address. If that's not enough, the feed can be set by date to dig the attachment into the email pile.