How to fix "flipped screen" problem in Windows 10/8/7: - Take a walk with your laptop on and come back after a while to find that the screen is upside down. Don't panic just yet. Your little brother may have tried your keyboard for a while and escaped. Or your cat may have walked across your keyboard thinking it was some kind of toy he could play with. Whatever the reason, the result is obvious; the Windows screen is upside down. So is there any way to get the screen back to normal? Certainly there is. Immerse yourself in the article to try the two most effective methods to fix the flipped screen problem on Windows.
The first method is pretty simple. Here, we try some simple key combinations to get the screen back to normal.
- Pressing CTRL + ALT + UP ARROW The keys place the screen in a normal or vertical position.
- Pressing CTRL + ALT + DOWN ARROW the keys lower the screen.
- Pressing CTRL + ALT + RIGHT ARROW the keys rotate the screen to the right.
- Pressing CTRL + ALT + LEFT ARROW the keys rotate the screen to the left.
If the previous solution doesn't solve your problem, let's move on to the second solution. Sometimes this problem can be caused by the video card software installed on the system. If so, following the steps below can effectively solve the problem.
- Right-click anywhere on the Windows desktop This would reveal the right-click context menu. From the right-click context menu, find and click the call option Screen resolution.
- il Screen resolution You will be shown the settings as a result of the previous step. Click on Advanced Settings link as shown in the screenshot.
- Now you will be shown the configuration of the video card software installed on your machine. Click the tab that has the name of the video card software.
- In the newly opened window, look for an option that says Rotation o Orientation. In my system it is Rotation. Choose the option similar to Back to normal to return the screen to its normal state.
Hope your problem is solved. Feel free to leave feedback if you are stuck with any of the steps. We will be happy to help you. Stay tuned for more tips, tricks and tips.