Is Outlook not working / opening on your Windows 10 computer? Don't worry, there are some simple solutions to fix your problem. Sometimes corruption in default email clients creates this conundrum on your computer. You simply have to remove and re-register your account in Outlook and the problem will be solved.
Fix: Re-register the Outlook client
Follow these simple steps before removing the Outlook account from your computer.
Outlook account removal process-
To remove your perspective file as a mail client, follow these steps:
1. Press the button Windows key and the 'R'keys together.
2. To access the Control Panel window, generally this command and then press enter.
3. When the Control Panel file window appears, on the right side, click the drop-down menu next to 'Viewed from:'.
4. Then you have to select the "Small icons”Option.
5. Now scroll down, find and click on "Mail (Microsoft Outlook 2016) (32 bit)“To access the existing email configuration.
6. When the Mail Setup window appears, you need to click on "To exhibit profiles".
7. Next, you need to select the "perspective"Profile
8. Next, click on "To remove“To omit the account from the computer.
9. Finally, click on "Yup“To remove your profile.
Near Mail window.
10. Open perspective on your computer.
11. When the perspective file window appears, it will open asking for your login credentials.
12. What you need to do is simply enter your email address in the 'Email address' section
13. Then click on “Connect“To configure the e-mail address profile.
14. After doing this, you will notice "Account added successfully“The message has appeared.
15. Then click on “Done".
The perspectives window will open. All emails from your Perspective account will start syncing. prospect will perform normally from now on.
Your problem will be solved.