Does your computer screen suddenly appear yellowish? Well, if so, then there may be a problem with the Profile Color Management used by the screen. Simply setting the correct color management profile will solve this problem. To do this, follow these steps:
How to fix the yellowed screen problem in Windows 10
1. Press Tasto Windows + I to open the settings window on your computer.
In that settings window, click "System".
2. Now, on the left side of the Settings window, click on “Monitor".
3. On the right side of the same window, make sure that "Night light"You change to"Worn out".
4. Scroll down the same window and then click "Advanced display settings".
5. In the Advanced View Settings window, click "Displays the properties of the adapter".
6. In the Properties window, go to "Color management“tab.
7. Click on 'Color management ...".
8. In the Color Management window, check the option "Use my settings for this device".
9. Now click on "Insert…”To add the color profile.
10. In the associated color profile window, select "sRGB IEC61966-2.1"And then click"all right".
11. In the Color Management window, click "Close".
12. Back in the Properties window, click on "Request"And then click"all right”To save the changes on your computer.
Close window settings.
Restart your computer. Upon reboot, your computer screen should appear as sharp as before.