You have a Gmail account and then an @ gmail.com email but you want to forward the mail you receive on it to your @hotmail, @Outlook address because that's what you use most often? Here's how to do it.
Forward Gmail emails to Microsoft Outlook
The process we are going to explain will forward every email received on your @gmail email to a Microsoft email such as @hotmail @live @Outlook. This process can be done with any email account.
- Open on your computer. Make sure you are logged in to your Google account.
- Click the Settings icon at the top right. It looks like a gear.
- Click on Settings.
- Choose the “Forwarding and POP / IMAP” tab at the top of the screen.
- In the Forwarding section, click the “Add a forwarding address” button.
- Enter the address to which you want to forward the email. Here enter your Outlook email address.
- Click Proceed in the small window that appears.
- Now go to your Outlook account and look for the confirmation message that was sent to you from your Gmail account, and click on the link inside to confirm the forwarding.
- Go back to the Settings page of your Gmail account and update it if you haven't.
- Go back to the “Forwarding and POP / IMAP” tab.
- In the Forwarding section, select “Forward a copy of incoming mail to”.
- Use the drop-down menu to choose what you want to do with the Gmail copy of incoming emails. They recommend that you keep a copy of the Gmail message in your inbox.
- Click Save Changes at the bottom of the page.
Done now, all the emails you receive on your Gmail account will be forwarded to your Microsoft account and then to Outlook.