Here is a detailed way to hack Windows password.
Windows 7 password step by step guide
- First of all, start up your computer. When you see the startup screen, immediately shut down your PC (forced shutdown).
- Restart your computer. This time a message will appear saying: Windows cannot start.
- Select the option, Start startup repair (recommended) and wait for a few minutes.
- You will have the option to restore the system at this time.
- Click Cancel.
- Now press, view the details of the problem (click on the arrow at the bottom left)
- Now scroll down to the bottom of the page and you will find a .txt file as shown in the image below.
- Just click on that file and it will open the txt file in notepad.
- We don't want this file, but we want notepad to open with the help of this file, so that we can browse folders on computers. Believe me, this is necessary.
- Now go to the folder shown below.
- C: Windows System32
- Change the file type from text document to all files.
- Look for a file called setch.
- Now what does this do setch do. Tells windows to open when a key is entered 5 times. We will need this. This is an important step.
- Simply rename it to setch-1 . (Note: - This will not harm your computer in any way and you can rename it as original at a later time)
- Now find the file called cmd
- Just copy the file and paste it there (in the same directory you are currently in)
- You will now create a file called cmd-copy
- Now rename this file cmd-copy like setch
- Then click Finish.
- Now restart your computer.
- Once you get to the login window, simply press the Shift key 5 times on your keyboard.
- OMG, you just opened a command prompt. You are just a few steps away from hacking your Windows 7 PC.
- Now Write network user on it and hit enter.
- Now you can find out the username you want to hack from here.
- Now let's assume the username is compaq
- generally compaq network user * in cmd and hit enter.
- now it will ask you to enter your password and then to confirm it.
- Now close the cmd window and type your new password in the login screen of the window
Here you are! You're in. You just hacked your Windows 7 PC.
Disclaimer: This tutorial is for educational purposes. Do not use it for illegal purposes.