WhatsApp is now perhaps one of the most popular apps dedicated to instant messaging, that is, it allows you to communicate with your friends in real time by sending Message text, file audio, photo, videos, etc. If you are new to the application or just don't know how to use it on your new one smartphone or tablet, in this simple one guide we'll see How to install WhatsApp.
How to install WhatsApp: Steps
First let's see how to install whatsapp on one Android smartphone / tablet.
The simplest and most intuitive way is to download free of chargeapplicazionand Google Playstore, it only takes a few minutes. Once the icon of WhatsApp will appear on your device, at this point you will need to:
- Open the app
- Enter your phone number
- Wait a sms with the 4-digit code which verifies your number.
- Allow WhatsApp di enter to yours address book and the camera.
- That's it, your app is ready to use.
- In case you only changed the device, you can also back up previous media.
Let us now how to do installation on Iphone / Ipad
Also in this case the first thing to do is download and install the App from the Ios App Store and then follow these steps:
- Open the app just installed
- Enter the telephone number
- Wait for the arrival away sms of a verification code.
- Allow the application di enter to your contacts and to camera.
- Done, your app is ready to use.
If you want to use WhatsApp also on yours PC, you can install it by following these steps:
- Download the program from the whatsapp.com website
- Take it smartphone aprite Whatsapp and look in the settings Whatsapp web.
- Scan the QR code you see on the PC screen and the game is done.
- To avoid having to repeat the operation, stay connected even from a PC.