Learn how to create a professional business card in Microsoft Word using a modern and attractive design.
If you need a quality business card for your business but don't have the software or the skills to create one, you can use Microsoft Word.
How to make your own business card in Microsoft Word
Creating your business card in Microsoft Word is easy when you follow the steps listed below. You can use the available templates and add your own details or create a unique one from scratch according to the design you prefer.
- Open Microsoft Word on your computer and select a blank document.
- Select File> Choose New Document to start creating your business card.
- On the search bar at the top of the window, search for "Business Cards" to access the large collection of business card templates.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen to see the different business card designs available for your business. Once you've selected your ideal template, get a preview to see if it fits your needs.
- Click Create after you are satisfied with the chosen business card template. A new Microsoft Word window will open with the selected template ready for editing. Now you just have to add your business details.
- Enter details such as company name, email address and contact information in the first business card. The information will automatically adapt to other business cards on the template.
- You can change the alignment of business card templates, table size and border size from the Design and Layout tab. Completed business cards are well spaced with dashed lines to make them easier to cut after printing.
- To preview your business cards, click Print for a full page view.