If you want to permanently remove a service from the service manager in Windows 10, it's just a matter of a few steps. Here's how to remove a service from services.msc or the service manager.
First Before you begin, simply write down the name of the service.
Method 1: using the command
1. close I send in the search box.
2. Right-click the Command Prompt icon e Open Command Prompt as Administrator.
3. Now run the following command to remove the service.
SC DELETE Name_Of_The_Service
Note: - The service name may or may not be the one displayed in the service manager.
How to find the actual service name from the service manager
1. Just double click on the service.
2. The Service Name: field will contain the actual name of the service.
Method 2: Delete the service using Registry Editor
1. close REGEDIT in the Windows 10 taskbar search.
2. Now, click on the registry editor icon to open it.
3. Now, find the following location in the registry editor.
4. Now, delete the file Service from the list you want to get rid of.
Method 3: using Microsoft's free tool
1. Download and install Autorun
2. Now go to the Services tab.
3. Wait a few seconds for all services to load.
4. Right-click and remove the service you want to remove.
I hope you find this post useful.