How to prevent websites from tracking your location by disabling geolocation in the browser: - The geolocation feature is a relatively new feature that allows websites to track your location. When you visit a new website, you may see a warning box informing you that the website you have visited is attempting to access your location. Normally, you agree to the website requirements. Through this, your location, your device ID, your MAC address, etc. they can be sent to the site and saved in the form of cookies. These cookies are only accessible from the website for which you have the authorization granted. However, some users may feel this is an intrusion into their privacy. If you are one of those users, you can always disable the geolocation function. Dive into the article to learn how to hack this simple trick.
- Launching Google Chrome and click More actions icon located in the upper right corner of the window. Then click on the file settings option.
- When the settings the window opens, type Location to the search bar. the The content settings The button will appear in front of the search. Click on it to go to the next step.
- Scroll down the file The content settings to find the section called Location. Select the radio button according to your preferences. Once you're ready, click Done button at the bottom.
- Launching Edge browser and click 3 points in the upper right corner of the window. Scroll down to find the file See advanced settings and click on it.
- Under the Advanced Settings section, scroll down and To deactivate the toggle button for the option Submit do not track requests. That's it, that's all.
- Launching Mozilla Firefox and click 3 points icon located in the upper right corner of the window. Then click on the file Choices language.
- Now in the left window pane of the file Choices menu, click Privacy language. Then click on the link that says Manage your Do Not Track settings.
- Check the box corresponding to the option Usa Do Not Track as shown in the following screenshot. That is.
Hope you found the article useful. If you have any questions about any of the steps, feel free to leave comments, we'll be happy to help. Come back for more as there is always something new waiting for you here.