Do you want to know how to remove Gmail accounts from your computer, from various mail services such as Microsoft Outlook, Apple Mail, Thunderbird and also disconnect from the browser you are logged in on? Here are the steps to take to delete your Gmail account from your computer.
How to remove Gmail account from computer
If you are logged into Gmail from a browser on your computer this is what you need to do to remove it.
Open the browser in question and go to the Gmail page, if you log in automatically click on your photo at the top right and then click on Logout.
If you forgot to sign out of Gmail on another computer, you can do it remotely.
Open Gmail from a browser on your computer, in the lower right corner, click Details and then Log out of all other web sessions.
How to remove Gmail accounts from Microsoft Outlook, Apple Mail or Thunderbird
If you've used one of these email managers and want to remove your Gmail account from them, here are the steps to follow.
- Open Microsoft Outlook in the File menu at the top left.
- Click the Account Settings button.
- Select the Account Settings item from the menu that appears.
- Select Email.
- Select the Gmail account to delete and click on the Remove button located at the top.
Post are Windows 10
- apri Post are Windows 10.
- Tap on the gear icon at the bottom left.
- Now press on the menu that appears Manage Account.
- Click on the Gmail address to delete and in the window that opens click on the link that says Delete Account from this device.
- Open Apple Mail on your Mac and go to the Mail menu.
- Click on the item Account ... top left.
- Select the Google account to delete and press the button - located at the bottom left.
- To delete Gmail account press the alt key on your computer keyboard to bring up Thunderbird menus.
- Go up Instruments.
- Click IAccount settings and select the Gmail account to remove.
- Select quindi la voce eliminates the.