How to get the classic Alt + Tab UI in Windows 10: - The Alt + Tab key shows us the windows currently open and allows us to switch to the desired window. Windows 10 has an advanced interface for the Alt + tab that shows thumbnails of open windows; in fact, it resizes the size of the thumbnails based on the number of open windows. In fact, this made the classic Alt + Tab view more visually rich.
But if you are not satisfied with this new view, you can restore the classic Alt + Tab view on Windows 10. However, you can't have the Alt + Tab UI in Windows 7 or Windows 8. You can only have the classic Alt + Tab + Tabbed user interface in Windows XP or earlier. This requires editing the registry. Let's see how to change the Alt + Tab view on your Windows 10.
1.Open the Run command box by pressing Windows + R keys and type regedit in the command box. Click OK.
2. This opens the registry editor. Now go to the following folder. HKEY_CURRENT_USER-> Software-> Microsoft-> Windows-> CurrentVersion-> Explorer.
3. Now right-click on the window and select New.
4. Select the DWORD (32-bit) value option.
5. Call it AltTabSettings and change the value data to 1.
6. The changes will be applied. You must log out of your account and then log in again to see the changes. You will now have the classic Alt + Tab user interface.