How to search for an image on Google. Google Image Search is great for locating the origins of an image on a web page or tracking the artist of a painting you've seen. In this short article, we'll show you how to do one Google image search when you use the web, Android and iOS.
How to search for an image on Google Web
- Go to .
- In the top right corner, click Images .
- In the search box, click the camera icon.
- You now have two options. click on Paste the URL of the image to insert the web address on an image, or click Upload an image> Choose file to search for an image saved on your hard drive.
How to search for an image on Google Mobile
There is no camera icon on the Google homepage when accessing it via Android or iOS, but there is a workaround you can use:
- Navigate to the image on which you want to perform a reverse search.
- Long press on the image.
- In the pop-up menu, tap Search su Google for this image .
Unfortunately, you cannot use Google Image Search with an image already saved on your device, which means you can't take a picture of something and then ask Google to search for it.