How to set up an automatic reply that says you're on vacation or out of the office for incoming emails during a period of time on Yahoo Mail.
Before you leave for a vacation or for any other reason it is a good idea to set up an "out of office" responder in yours email yahoo.
That way, people who text you know you won't reply until you come back. If you don't turn it on, people will likely wonder why you're taking so long to respond. We will show you how to set up the Out of Office feature in Yahoo Mail.
How to set "Out of Office" Answers in Yahoo Mail
- Visit the. Log in if necessary.
- Click on the tab Settings on the right side of the page and choose Other settings .
- In the left sidebar, choose Vacation response .
- Enable the Enable Vacation Response option .
- Set a start and end date for your out of office reply. Any email received within this range will receive an automatic response, so make sure you set the right dates.
- Enter a basic message explaining that you are out of the office and you will reply to the person's message when you return.
- If you want to send a different message to certain domains, enable the slider Add another answer . Add a domain or two, then write a specific message for them.
- Make click su Save to finish.
This is all there is to it! The specific reply feature is useful if you want to send a colleague a message and people outside your company a specific message.