System files are very important files that are required to boot Windows 10 on your device and sustain it all the time. Deleting or formatting such system files can lead to a fatal, fatal device defect. Hence, these files and folders are well hidden in the depth of the Windows installation directory.
But, in case you need them to be visible in your File Explorer file, here's our guide to do it.
1. By simply pressing the button Tasto Windows + R Run will start and then all you have to do is "control.exe folders“And press enter.
2. Now, in the File Explorer Options window, go to the "Show“Card and then deselect the option "Hide protected operating system files (recommended)".
3. A warning message will be displayed. Click on "Yup".
4. Now, in "Hidden files and folders" Options, select "Show hidden files, folders and drives".
5. Now, click on “To apply"And"ok“To save the changes on your computer.
Once the visibility requirement of those system files is sufficient, it is recommended to hide them again. Just check "Hide protected operating system files (recommended)"In the File Explorer Options window (Step -2) and then click"To apply"And"ok“To save the changes.