If you have connected a flash drive to your computer for a long time and then are trying to access the drive, you may face "Insufficient system resources to complete the requested service error“Error on your computer. This error usually occurs due to insufficient paged pool memory resources on the system. Don't worry, there is a special solution for this problem.
Method: Increase the PagedPoolSize and PoolUsageMaximum- key size
Increasing the size of PagedPoolSize Y Maximum use of the pool will help you
1. Click Search box and then type "regedit".
2. Then press the "Log in'on the keyboard to access the Registry Editor file.
The registry editor window will open.
Before proceeding to the main solution, you need to create a registry backup on your computer.
3 inch Registry Editor window, click "archive"In the menu bar, then click"Export'.
4. Save this backup in a safe location of your choice.
You can easily retrieve your log in the same place if something goes wrong.
5. In the Registry Editor, on the left side, expand to get to this location.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESYSTEMCurrentControlSetControlSession ManagerMemory Management
6. Now on the right side, scroll down and see if you can find "PagedPoolSize".
If you can't find the key, follow these steps to create the key on your computer:
for. At first, on the right side, right-click the open space, then click "New>"And then click"Valore DWORD (32 bit)".
second. Now name the new key "PagedPoolSize".
7. Now, double click in "PagedPoolSize“To change the value data.
8. In the Edit DWORD (32-bit) value window, click "Hexadecimal“Choose the base.
9. Configure the 'Value data:' for "ffffffff".
10. Now click on "ok“To save the changes on your computer.
12. Likewise, check if you can find "Maximum use of the pool“In the list of keys.
If you can't find "Maximum use of the pool“In the list of keys, you need to create a new key and then edit it.
for. First, on the right side, right click the open space, then click "New>"And then click"Valore DWORD (32 bit)".
second. Name the new key "Maximum use of the pool".
13. To change the value, double click in "Maximum use of the pool".
14. First, click on “Decimal”To select it as a base.
15. Now, set the 'Value data:' for "96".
16. Finally, click on "ok“To save the changes on your computer.
Once done, close the Registry Editor window.
Restart your computer to save the changes.
After rebooting, try to access the files on the flash drive again. You will never witness the same problem on your computer again.
Your problem should be solved.