Page 7: Internet Explorer 9: Download and Installation
- Page 1: Browser Competition: Chrome 11, IE9 and Firefox 4, the winner's review
- Page 2: Acid3 compatibility test
- Page 3: SunSpider Test
- Pagina 4 : PeaceKeeper Benchmark
- Page 5: Use and management of RAM memory
- Page 6: Final conclusions test and benchmark
- Page 7: Internet Explorer 9: Download and Installation
- Page 8: Internet Explorer 9: Interface and General Usage
- Page 9: Internet Explorer 9: Compatibility, Security, and Add-ons
- Page 10: Mozilla Firefox 4: Download and Installation
- Page 11: Mozilla Firefox 4: Interface and general use
- Page 12: Mozilla Firefox 4: Security, Firefox Sync, Extensions and Themes
- Page 13: Google Chrome 11: Download And Install
- Page 14: Google Chrome 11: Interface and general use
- Page 15: Google Chrome 11: Security, Chrome Sync, Extensions And Themes
Internet Explorer 9: Download and Installation
Let's start by talking about the browser from Microsoft, which as regards the interface
and its functions is the most innovative of the three, compared to previous versions.
Download and Installation
You can download it directly from the Microsoft site or it is available in
important updates of your Windows Update.
You can download and install it from both channels, it doesn't change anything, even installing it
separately you will then receive updates from Microsoft in the updates.
Unfortunately it is not available for Windows XP, only Vista and 7.
Click on the image to download IE 9