LogiLDA.dll is a dynamic link library file that runs behind the Windows 10 background and searches for new updated drivers for Logitech devices on your computer. Some users report that they are facing a problem as they constantly get an error message that says "There was a problem running C: WindowsSystem32LogiLDA.dll. The required form can not be found". If you get any kind of message on your computer, don't worry. By simply following these simple solutions, you can solve your problem in no time. Before proceeding with the fixes, you should first try these solutions and see if they work or not.
1. Unplug and reconnect the device you're having trouble with. Check if you are still facing the error message.
2. Restart computer and after reboot check if the error persists or not.
Fix-1 Disable LogiLDA auto start-
1. Press Ctrl + Shift + Enter to open the Task Manager window.
2. Now go to "To boot“tab.
3. Then scroll down to find "Assistente download Logitech".
Four. Right click on it and then click "Disable".
Now close the Task Manager.
Restart computer and after rebooting you should no longer encounter the error.
Fix-2 Remove key from Logitech Download Assistant-
1. By pressing the key Windows key With 'R'The key can open the Running Terminal.
2. Then type "regedit"And then click"all right".
3. Now go to this key in Registry Editor -
Now in the right pane, search for "Assistente download Logitech" Yup the right mouse button on it and then click "To delete".
Close the Registry Editor.
Restart your system.
LogiLDA.dll shouldn't cause any more problems.
Fix-3 Uninstalling Logitech Setpoint Software-
1. Press Tasto Windows + R to open the Running window on your device.
2. Write this Run command in Run window, click "all right".
2. Now in the application list, find out “Logitech SetPoint" Yup double click on it to start the uninstall process.
3. Complete the uninstall process and once the process is complete, start again your computer.
Fix-4 Update Mouse Driver-
1. By pressing the key Windows key With 'R'the key will open the Running window.
2. In the Run window, type "devmgmt.msc"And then click"all right".
2. Now click on "Mouse and other pointing devices".
3. The right mouse button on the mouse device you are currently using. Now. Click on "Update Driver".
3. Then click on "Automatically searches for updated driver software".
Wait for Windows to find the compatible driver for your mouse, download and install it.
Restart your computer.
You shouldn't have any problems related to LogiLDA.dll on your computer.
Fix-5 Uninstall and reinstall mouse driver-
Follow these steps to uninstall the mouse driver.
1. Open a Running terminal by pressing the key Tasto Windows + R.
2. In the Run window, type or copy and paste this command and then click "all right".
2. In the Device Administrator utility window, look for the "Mouse and other pointing devices". Expand by clicking on it.
3. After that, the right mouse button On the mouse you are using, click on "Uninstall device".
In the next steps, install the mouse driver still-
Restart the device and check if the controller is working or not.
If simply restarting your computer didn't install the driver, follow these steps to install the driver manually:
1. After opening the Device Administrator window, click "Action".
2. Click on “again.Check for hardware changes".
2. This will find the uninstalled the driver and Install on PC the driver again.
Close the Device Administrator window.
The problem with LogiLDA.dll should be resolved.