Microsoft Outlook won't start on your Windows 10 PC? It is giving out an error code "Unable to start Microsoft Outlook. Cannot open Outlook windowAnd are you in desperate need of a solution? If so, you've just landed in the right place. We will detail some simple solutions to fix the problem on your computer. This error usually occurs due to a faulty navigation panel, broken plugins, etc.
Solution 1: Reset the navigation pane
One of the most common problems is the faulty navigation panel.
1. Right-click on Windows icon. Then click on "run" window.
2. Then write this code and press Log in.
This will restore the navigation panel that may have caused the problem on your computer.
Solution 2: Start Outlook in Safe Mode
As we have discussed, one of the reasons includes add-ins not working in MS Outlook.
1. Press Tasto Windows + R to access the Run terminal.
2. To start Outlook in safe mode, copy and paste this code and click "ok".
outlook.exe / safe
This will start MS Outlook in safe mode, excluding any external plug-ins.
Fix 3 - Repair MS Outlook
MS Outlook Repair should identify and fix the problem.
1. Press the button Tasto Windows + R.
2. Then press "appwiz.cpl“And hit Log in.
3. After that, you need to find the "MS Office"Package.
4. Then you have to the right mouse button in the installed Office package and then click "Modify".
5. Click the radio button next to "Quick repair".
6. Next, you need to click on "Repair".
Follow the onscreen instructions to fix the problem. This should fix the problem.