Is it an unresponsive note on your computer? Or data sync doesn't work A note? If the answer to any of these questions is "Yup"Do not worry. Follow these fixes to fix this problem on your computer. But before making any major changes to your system, try these workarounds on your computer to try some simpler workarounds on your computer.
1. Close yes I will re-launch OneNote on your computer.
Due. Restart computer and check if the sync is working or not.
3. If you are using a laptop, make sure it is plugged into the power outlet. Sometimes Windows stops syncing to save battery life.
If any of the workarounds didn't help at all, look for these solutions:
Fix-1 Disable hardware graphics acceleration
Sometimes A note consumes too much graphics processing power from the system, shutting down the entire system.
1. Open A note on your computer.
2 inch A note window, click "Fillet“In the menu bar. Next, you need to click on "choices”Open A note options.
3 inch A note window of the options, on the left side, click on "Advanced".
4. Right side, in the "Keep an eye on" section, check the option "Disable hardware graphics acceleration". Next, click on "all right”To save the changes on your computer.
Once done, close the A note window and then restart it.
Check if you still have the same problem or not.
Fix-2 Delete OneNote Cache Folder-
Delete cache folder A note will fix this problem.
1. In the beginning, you should open A note.
2. Once a note window has been opened, click on “Fillet“In the menu bar.
3. Next, what you need to do is click on "choices“To access the One note options.
4. In a known options window, on the left side, click on "Save and backup".
5. Scroll down and on the cache file location option, click 'Road:' to select the folder path.
After, the right mouse button and then click "copy”To copy the folder path.
6. Now press Tasto Windows + R open Running window.
7. Paste the folder location where you opened Run finish then press Pay in.
8. Now, double click on him "sediciBinder ".
The folder name may be different on your computer depending on the version of A note installed on your computer.
9. Then select "cache"Folder and press"To delete'on the keyboard to delete the computer cache folder.
After deleting the cache folder from your computer, start again your computer.
After restarting your computer, A note should work fine.
Fix-3 Restore OneNote from your computer-
Rebooting A note on your computer can fix this problem. Follow these steps-
1. Press Tasto Windows + I open window settings on your computer.
2. Click on 'Applications“Settings.
3 inch Applications settings window, on the left side, click "App and features".
4. Now, on the right side, click on the Search box and then type “A note".
5. Click on 'A note”From the search result.
6. Now click on "Advanced options".
7. In a known settings window, click on "Restart".
8. Confirm the restart by clicking on "Restart".
Once A note on your computer restarts, open A note back on your computer. A note should work normally.
Fix-4 Uninstall and reinstall OneNote on your computer-
If any of the above methods don't work, uninstall and reinstall A Note might work for you.
1. At first, open settings and click on “Applications“Settings.
2 inch Applications settings window, on the left side, click "App and features".
3 On the right side, write "A note".
4. Click on 'A note"And then click"A note"And then click"Uninstall".
5. To confirm the uninstall process again, click "Uninstall".
A note will be uninstalled from your computer.
Close window settings.
6. Open the Store on your computer.
7. In the Microsoft Store window, click the Search box above and then type "A note".
8. Click on 'A note“From the drop down menu.
9. Now click on "Obtain“To download and install A Note go back to your computer.
Wait a while A note will be downloaded and installed on your computer.
Open A note from your computer. It should work without any anomalies.
Your problem should be solved.