Remove adware with the Bitdefender Adware tool in Windows 10: - It is a fairly common practice to click all the download buttons during one of our daily browsing sessions. We believe that everything we download is the only thing that is downloaded. But the truth is much more bitter than that. The possibility of a potentially unwanted application being downloaded and installed on your system, while downloading seemingly harmless software, is very high. These applications are collectively known as adware and are generally not malicious. But they can greatly compromise your user experience by showing you unwanted pop-ups, installing browser toolbars, or flooding you with unwanted ads. Most antivirus programs are also capable of finding and removing adware. But if you have a specialist in this case, then that's better, right? This is exactly what Bitdefender Adware Removal Tool offers for you. Read on to protect your PC from unwanted applications that enter your system without your consent.
Read also: How to activate the Anti adware feature in Bitdefender
- First of all, you need to get the Bitdefender Adware Removal Tool. For that, visit its official website and click on the download link. You can reach the Bitdefender Link Adware Removal Tool to download from here.
- The file is approximately 50 MB in size. Once the tool is downloaded, you can use it directly without installation by double clicking on the downloaded file such as the Bitdefender Adware Removal Tool It is portable.
- You must agree to the terms and conditions of the Bitdefender Adware Removal Tool to use it. For this, simply check the box corresponding to I accept the End User License Agreement as shown in the screenshot below. Once done, click on the button called Start.
- After clicking the Start button, Bitdefender Adware Removal Tool automatically starts scanning your system for potentially unwanted applications. If he Bitdefender Adware Removal Tool finds any potentially unwanted application in the process, you can click on the entry and press the Get Rid Of key to remove it from your PC.
- FOR No PUAs found The message tells you that the security of your system is not compromised and that you can sit back and relax.
Run the Bitdefender Adware Removal Tool every day to keep all evil hands out of your system. Try the tool today to experience all the benefits it offers. Hope you found the article useful. Come back again, because there is always something new waiting for you.