How To Delete Personal Information From Photos In Windows 10: - Who doesn't love to pose for a nice selfie and wear it? Facebook or some other social network with a lot of hashtags? But do you have any idea how much personal information you are giving away with each of your photos that you upload online or send to someone? Photos contain a lot of your personal information such as your name, the device you took the photo with, the coordinates of your location and many more. So what should you do if you still want to upload images wherever you want without compromising all this sensitive information? The plausible solution would be to remove any information you consider sensitive from your photos before uploading them. The next question would be: is it possible? Yes of course. You can decide what information your photo should contain and what information it should not disclose. Yes, you are the master of your digital photos. Sounds good? Immerse yourself in the article then; A gift awaits you!
- Find the photo you want to remove personal information from. Right-click on it and then click Properties.
- A new window opens with the tabs, namely General, Security, Details and Previous Version. You need to click on the Language Details file. Under the Details tab, consider the section called Source. Let's say I have a problem with my photo that has the Date extension to be kept and Copyright information attached. So, I want them removed.
- To remove this information, click on the link that says Delete property and personal information.
- Now check the radio button corresponding to Remove the following properties from this file. Now you can check the details you want to remove from the photo. I checked Date To Be Kept and Copyright information. Once done, click the ok button.
- That's it, your photo no longer contains the information you don't want it to contain. Simple, right?
It is so easy to remove information from digital photos. Now, before posting pictures on social media, think twice and take a second to protect your privacy. Hope you found the article useful. Come back again because there is always something new waiting for you here.