In case you are unable to do a setup to install or uninstall a problematic application from your Windows 10 device and wonder what to do about it, here is our guide on how to download and run the Program Install and Uninstall Troubleshooter on your Windows XNUMX device. your computer. Follow the process step by step and you will be able to install or uninstall the application very easily on your computer.
Run Program Troubleshooter and Uninstall to Uninstall -
If you are unable to uninstall any application packages from your computer, please follow these steps:
1. Download MicrosoftProgram_Install_and_Uninstall.meta to your computer. Click on "Download“To download it to your computer.
2. Now go to the download path on your computer.
3. Double click over it "MicrosoftProgram_Install_and_Uninstall.meta“To run the troubleshooter on your computer.
4. In the Install and Uninstall Program window, click “The next“To run the troubleshooter on your computer.
5. When you are asked "Having trouble installing or uninstalling a program?"On your computer, just click"uninstalling".
6. In the section "Select the program you want to uninstall", Select the program from the list of programs and packages, then click"The next".
7. Finally, click on "Yes, try uninstalling“To start the uninstall process on your computer.
Wait for the troubleshooter to uninstall the application package from your computer. At the end of the uninstall process, restart your computer.
Also, if you want to know various methods to uninstall application packages from your computer, please follow this guide.
Run the program troubleshooter and uninstall to install-
If you face the problem while installing a package on your computer, please follow these steps to fix the problem.
1. You have to do it double click over it "MicrosoftProgram_Install_and_Uninstall.meta“To run the troubleshooter on your computer.
2. Now you need to click on "The next“To run the troubleshooter on your computer.
3. Now, what you have to choose is "Installation".
4. In the next window, select the software package you are having installation problems, then click on “The next“To start the installation process.
When the installation process is complete, close the troubleshooting window.
Your problem should be solved.