If the printing process on your computer stops and you get this error message 'Runtime Error 482', your system cannot use the Windows library functions of some applications. This error can also be caused by the PDF application you are using to print the document. Follow these simple solutions to fix the problem on your computer.
Fix-1 Uninstall and reinstall the printer driver-
Uninstalling and reinstalling the printer driver will resolve this issue. Runtime error 482 '.
1. Press Tasto Windows + R to open the file run window.
2. In the running window, type "devmgmt.msc“And then press Log in.
The Device Administrator window will open.
3. When the Device Administrator file window opens, expand "Print queues".
3. Then, right click on the printing device currently in use (for this computer, it is the "Serie HP DJ 1110") And click"Uninstall device".
4. Then, when you see a message, let it say "Warning: you are about to uninstall this device from your system ', click on"UninstallUninstall the driver.
Close the Device Administrator after the printer driver is uninstalled from the computer.
Now follow these methods:
1 method Reboot the system
Restarting the system is the easiest way to reinstall the uninstalled printer driver. When the computer starts, Windows will identify and reinstall the missing driver.
2 method Manually reinstall the driver
If you still can't see the printer driver on your computer, scanning the system for hardware changes may fix the problem.
1. Press Windows key + X together, then click the "Device administrator".
2. When the Device Administrator file window has opened, click "Action".
3. Then click on "Check for hardware changes".
You will see the printer driver again.
Using method 3 'Add a printer' option-
1. Click the Search box next to the Windows icon and type “Printers and scanners".
2. Now, in the elevated search results window, click on “Printers and scanners".
3. In the settings window, on the left side, check if you can see your printer in the list of installed devices.
4. If you can't see the printer in the window settings file, click "Add a printer or scanner".
Windows will now search for available printing devices.
5. In a moment, you will see the printer on the settings window.
Close the settings window. Now try to print the document again.
Solution 2: Clean up the spooled files
1. Digita “cmdA Look for the box next to the Windows icon.
2. Then the right mouse button in "Symbol of the system"In the elevated search result, then click"Run as administrator".
3. In the Window System Symbol, copy paste this command and press Log in to stop the spooler service.
net stop spooler
4. To remove files from the print queue on your computer, copy paste this command in System symbol and then press Log in.
DEL /F /S /Q %systemroot%System32spoolPRINTERS
5. Now you need to restart the spooler service. To do it copy paste this command and press Log in.
net start spooler
When you see that "The Print Spooler service started successfully.“The message appeared, close the Window System Symbol file.
Now try to print something again.
Solution 3: Uninstall and reinstall Adobe Acrobat Reader
As we discussed earlier, PDF applications can cause these kinds of problems.
[NOTE- We are illustrating the process taking Adobe Reader as an example. If you are using any other PDF reader on your computer, following similar steps you can solve the issue.]
1. Digita “Adobe player"To Look for box.
2. Now, right click on him "Adobe player"In the search result, then click"Run as administrator".
3. In the Programs and Features window, scroll through the list of installed applications to find "Adobe Acrobat reader".
Four. Right click on it and then click "Uninstall".
5. If an error message is displayed, click "Yup“To confirm the uninstallation of” Adobe Acrobat Reader DC “.
Please wait a while as this uninstallation process may take some time.
Close the Programs and Features window.
Restart your computer.
After restarting your computer, follow these steps to install the PDF reader.
6. Next, visit the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Official Site.
7. Click on 'Download Acrobat Reader".
8. Now choose a location to save the installer on your computer.
9. Click on 'SaveTo save him.
Close the browser window.
10. Go to the location on your computer.
eleven. Double click in the installer to start the installation process.
12. When the installation process is complete, click on "To finish".
The latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader DC will be installed on your device.
Now try to print the file from Adobe Reader DC. The error message will no longer bother you.
Solution 4: Uninstall and reinstall the .NET and VC ++ packages
Uninstall and reinstall every .NET and VC ++ on your computer.
STEP 1 - Uninstall and reinstall VC ++ packages
1. Press Tasto Windows + S and write "Programs and features".
2. Now click on "Programs and features“In the high search result.
3 inch Program and Features window, scroll down to search for 'Microsoft Visual C ++ Redistributables'.
4. Write down the architecture "Y" year of the redistributable one.
(Example - In our case, the year is "2010"And architecture is"x64")
5. Right click on him "Microsoft Visual C ++ Redistributables"And then click"Uninstall".
6. Now click on "Yup“To start the uninstall process.
After the uninstall process is complete, minimize the Control Panel window.
7. Now open a browser window on your computer.
8. Next, find the "Redistributable Microsoft Visual C++”With year and architecture.
(Example– We searched for “Microsoft Visual C ++ 2010 Redistributable package (x64).” )
9. Click on 'Download Microsoft Visual C ++".
10. Then scroll down the web page and click on "download".
11. Now choose a favorable location on the disk and click on "Save“To save the file in the location.
12. Now go to the download path on your computer. Double click in "vc_redist.x64“To start the installation process.
13. Now follow the on-screen instructions and complete the installation.
14. Click on 'To finish“To complete the installation process.
Maximize the Control Panel window again.
15. In this way, uninstall and reinstall all these VC ++ redistributables from your computer one by one by following the above steps.
When you're done, close the Control Panel window.
STEP 2 - Install .NET Framework
Now you need to enable the .NET Framework file on your computer.
1 .. Press Tasto Windows + R Open rushing window.
2 inch run window, genre or copy paste "optional features“And then press Log in.
Windows Features window will open.
3. In the Windows Features window, check the option “.NET Framework 4.8 Advanced Series".
4. Then click on "ok".
Windows Features will now install the latest .NET Framework on your computer.
If you have any problems, follow these steps to manually install the framework.
1. Open a browser window.
2. Now find "NET Download".
3. Click on the search result "Scarica .NET framework".
4. Now, in the .NET Frameworks list, click on the last one at the top.
(Example- .NET Framework 4.8 is the last in my case)
5. Then click on ".NET Framework 4.8 Runtime“To download the installer.
Close the browser window.
6. Go to the location where you downloaded the file.
7. Double click in the "ndp48-web.exe".
Follow the on-screen instructions to install the .NET Framework on your computer.
8. Click on 'Close“To close the installer window.
Restart your computer.
After restarting your computer, try printing the document again.