The Group Policy Editor is useful for checking the working environment of user accounts and computer accounts. It is of great help if you want to make fine changes and improvements to your device. This article introduces eight different ways to start the Group Policy Editor.
Method 1: using Cortana
Cortana is the personal assistant available in Windows 10. To open the Group Policy Editor in Windows 10 using Cortana:
- Gender edit group policy in the search bar. A series of results will appear. Click on what it says edit group policy.
Method 2: using the Run command
- print Vinci + R to open Run. Gender gpedit.msc in the given space. Press all right.
Method 3: Using Command Prompt
- print Vinci + X. Open the advanced user menu. Click on Symbol of the system.
- Gender gpedit at the command prompt. Press Pay in key.
Method 4: using the configuration option
- Click on Home menu. To choose settings.
- In the search box in the upper right corner, type edit group policy. Click on the result with the same name.
Method 5: using desktop shortcut
- print Vinci + R. Gender C: WindowsSystem32 in the date box. Press all right.
- A window will open. Scroll down and locate the file gpedit.msc. You can also locate it using the search option in the top right corner.
- The right mouse button sopra gpedit.msc. Click on Create a shortcut.
- A dialog box will appear as shown below. Click on Yup.
- Double click in the link created to start the Group Policy Editor.
Method 6: using Windows PowerShell
Windows PowerShell is a framework for task automation and configuration management. Below are the steps to use PowerShell to start the Group Policy Editor.
- Click the Windows icon and click All applications.
- Click on Windows PowerShell. From the list of options, click Windows PowerShell.
- Gender gpedit in the window. Press Pay in key.
Method 7: using the control panel
- print Vinci + X and then choose Control Panel.
- Gender edit group policy in the search bar in the upper right corner. Management tools appears as shown below. Click on.
Method 8: using the Microsoft Management Console
- Gender mmc in the search box. Click on the search result that says mmc. Click Yup in the User Control Login dialog box.
- Click on Fillet. To choose Add or remove plugins option.
- Scegliere Group Policy Object and click Inserisci button.
- A window appears as shown. Click on Surf button.
- Let the settings be low computer whatever it is.
- Click on users. Click on CEO and click all right button.
- print To finish button and click all right to add or remove plug-ins.
Trying any of the following options should go a long way in getting you started with the Group Policy Editor. Select the one you think is convenient.