Many Windows 10 users have reported that when they have removed a Bluetooth keyboard from their PC and are now trying to add the device back to the PC and want to pair it, it refuses to connect. After trying to reconnect the device from the settings panel, it keeps charging forever and finally throws an error message that says Check PIN and try to connect again. If you are also encountering this error and cannot add a Bluetooth device via Settings> Add a Device, please look for the working solutions below to fix the problem.
Solution 1: Use the pairing device wizard
1. Press Tasto Windows + R together from the keyboard to open run command box.
2. Write device pairing wizard on it and click ok.
3. Wait for the devices to appear. Select the Bluetooth device you want to add.
4. Now, a password will appear on the next screen.
5. Quickly enter the code from the Bluetooth keyboard.
6. Press Log in.
Your Bluetooth keyboard will pair with the PC.
Solution 2: use the registry editor
1. Press Tasto Windows + R together to open run command box.
2. Write regedit on it and click ok.
3. Find the following location in the registry editor.
- Current version
4. expand Addrs Y To remove the folder it contains.
Try pairing your keyboard, mouse or any device again